What percentage of your monthly income do you save? Do you save at all?

chnapo
I am interested to know how people deal with their incomes based on the country they come from. So I would like to know what country are you from, how much do you earn (of course that one is optional and I expect many will want to keep it private), how many % do you use to pay monthly expenses (food, mortgage, phone bill, gas, electricity, rent etc.), how many % do you spend for irregular purchases non-essential stuff or irregular expenses (culture, fun, sports, fashion, phone, computer etc.) and how many % do you save for big purchases (car, house) or pension etc. Are you happy happy with your income?

My theory is that people are not necessarily happier if they earn more because they spend much more and end up in stress. I personally live in Slovakia (eastern Europe) and I don't even earn minimum wage in USA or even Austria. Despite that I am happy with my income because I live lifestyle one level bellow my income.
1 mo
Slovakia is in fact middle Europe, sorry for my mistake. Geography is my weak side as you can see :D especially when I am tired.
1
2