Do you and your siblings still fight between the ages of late 20's onwards?

Anonymous
My brother is an ex drug addict. From a young age, he's always just been full of shit. Doing something to seek attention, being rebellious and kind of just stealing joy from the rest of us.

I am the more diligent child. To be honest, I don't want to sound like an asshole here. We all have our struggles. No one is perfect however, I have a really hard time accepting that one person deliberately can turn a family upside down.

In a space of 5 years, he has attacked me twice and also ruined personal property. I have told myself that the next time it happens, his ass will be in jail.
We believe that through an overdose many years back, he is a bit brain damanged. He holds a job etc but his reasoning ability is limited, so we believe.
Any look or comment sends him off the deep end. He also refuses to move out the family home and there's not much we can do about it at this stage as his child lives with us and we worry for the safety of the child.

Does anyone still fight with their siblings in their late 20's / 30's / 40's?
Any suggestions on what to do?
Yes, we do on occasion
Yes, all the time
No, never
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
1