People who are in the left/progressive side of political philosophy and views?

You guys strongly adhere to and preach tolerance for everyone to follow, yet when someone disagrees with any of your social positions why do some of you guys rail and become intolerant? I ask this because many liberals seem scared, angry and intolerant of the new supreme court judge President Trump picked. Why can't you guys show tolerance and acceptance for her as you preach for everyone else to follow? Why does everyone has to accept and be tolerant to your views only?
1 mo
I'm not trying to make all progressives and liberals seem like hypocrites by this question because I understand hypocrisy isn't exclusive to liberals nor progressives.

However, a lot liberals do preach tolerance a whole lot socially yet when they receive differing views tend to be the most vocal and whiny about it at least I have personally noticed.
1
16