Why is black victimhood the only thing we ever focus on in American classrooms? Should black people rise up and leave the plantation once and for all?

There are inspirational stories of black people all across America in light of past oppression. But they never get any of the attention they deserve.

Such as the “Black Wall Street” of Tulsa Oklahoma (back in the day) or the story of Mound Bayou, Mississippi. A prosperous and autonomous black community founded by former slaves.

We also focus too much on NBA players who cuss out Donald Trump than we do on the black people who contribute to our country in much more impactful ways such as Ben Carson and Tim Scott.

You can read their story here. https://www.npr.org/2017/03/08/515814287/heres-whats-become-of-a-historic-all-black-town-in-the-mississippi-delta

I think its time for black people to stop believing the lies of the Democratic party. There is no “systemic racism” that persists to this day. That’s a lie they tell you to discourage you from trying. Because even with past discrimination, there were still ways black people built their sucess.

The places in America where black people are doing the best, are the ones where they are the most independent from the Democratic party.

They have jobs, they have homes, they have more solid family structures and they have multiple assets (cars).

Still don’t believe me? See for yourself. Go to google maps and tell me it isn’t a much different picture from the inner city.
Why is black victimhood the only thing we ever focus on in American classrooms? Should black people rise up and leave the plantation once and for all?
Add Opinion