Do you think we're putting too much pressure on ourselves?

Lynx122
I watched this video and it was really interesting. I am one of the people who doesn't need money or success because my parents especially my mom loved me a lot. I didn't have to learn that money is not everything I knew it since I was a child. But this video still gave a lot of interesting insights. I think I can undestand why greedy people are that way better now.

And the standards of society I definitely feel those. I always want to push myself and do my best and I think it's part of being human. If we didn't have this drive we would have gone extinct. But I like how it reminded me that most people are average and that's ok and to enjoy things in my life. I have weaknesses as well and things I'm below average at. And it's alright.

I have a very nice life compared to most people and I should definitely be grateful and enjoy it.
10
24