Traveling overseas getting away from the USA / mindset that’s consumed America?

I find the people overseas have a different way of thinking/ culture aspect especially the men. Since American men have wants to blame feminism on American woman and proudly say their a part of MGTOW , red pill , etc : It seems men in this country are done. I’ve researched these groups ; it’s a bunch of beta males blaming women for their lack of man hood especially MGTOW. This westernized mindset is the result of woman not being respected or courted. Times have changed because people have different beliefs. I feel like women should explore their sexuality- it’s their bodies, if they don’t want you - they don’t want you. You can’t blame woman for being sl*ts and shame them in the end / no goal end result anyways for them. I don’t deal with emotional men. I’ve traveled enough to see the mentality and living / modern living plus I’m going to be overseas. Have y’all heard of these groups?

MGTOW
RED PILL
BETASPHERE
BLACK PILL
7
0