Do you believe people who like to broadcast their personal and public life on social media have personal issues and are lonely?

Anonymous
Like their lives are perfect throguht a computer screen cause they always look happy on social media but they arepeople with internal issues that had not resolved yet so social media is an escape to it.

They publish photos of anything, like almost 24 hrs a day what they eat, if they are on a diet and show off and post their body change, photos of where they travel, where they socialize and have fun, the places they go to parties, the countries or cities or beaches they visit. Photos of them partying with friends, photos of them enjoying private time with families and relatives (which is not private anymore if you post it on social media) photos of them at the gym posing, showing off. and impressing others. Photos of them relaxing when they are on vacations,, photos of them even before they go to sleep, like laying on the bed and just take a selfie with thier sleep face (I mean really what is this photo that important or attractive to publish for everyone to see you are sleep wity a douche face, it be so embarasing).

I had seen so many people doing exactly that. but why? What they are trying to accomplish with that? Are they really lonely people, do they really have personal issues and they dont know how to fix it so posting them happy things is like a escape to them believing they have a perfect or normal life like other people?

I have a friend who is divorced and have 2 teenage kids. He lives by himself and have his own printing business, he is a lawyer but do not practice law. His ex wife is a psychologist. He had been living by himself for many years now after he got divorced and still he gets along with his ex but his ex is his own psychologist for when he needs help.
Updates:
1 mo
Now he is very Christian and everyday he post religious messages with Buble quotes on his mobile. Im not saying this is bad is ok. But sometiems he post some odd messages that made me believe he has issues or he lacks of something in his life or he still is resented about relationships that he post messages where he says things like "he does nto need a partner in his life, that he loves living alone, or messages totally the opposite as to like being alone. He suffers from anxiety.
Do you believe people who like to broadcast their personal and public life on social media have personal issues and are lonely?
Add Opinion