In your opinion, What are Basic competency requirements for the average politician. Are there / should there be none. Do you just need charisma?

VIVANT
Please explain your answer.

I am primarily asking what you think is required... If you happen to have some expert info on the subject, that Is welcome as well 😊
Charisma or money or nepotism or corruption or all of the above
General Intelligence or political experience or political education or good public speaker or all of the above
Some kind of mix of A and B
Vote C
Other.
Vote D
GirlGuy
29 d
Wow lots of answers since I last saw this. Sorry I didn’t check for a few days now there are too many to answer at once. I either agree with these answers or I find them really interesting so hopefully I get time to respond.

Thanks guys!!! 💗💗
31
3