Do you know how to make sure that your election ballot will be counted?

Yesterday the mailman came to collect the mail. I handed him my ballot and said..."Can you be sure that this doesn't end up in a dumpster or a ditch somewhere? ... he looked at me and said "I would never do that and I hate anyone who would do anything like that."

Well, that made me feel a little better but then I called my cousin and she told me how to make sure that my ballot makes it to the Registrar of Voters for sure!

Here's what she said...

Go to "BallotTrax. com and register, then the County Registrar of Voters will notify you by email or text when they receive your ballot. It is super easy.

They also have your entire history of voting. Like in March in the Primaries, it said that my vote was "Rejected" so I called them to find out what happened. They said that I mailed it too late.

Please sign up for this invaluable service! Make sure that your vote for Freedom and Liberty will count!

... I LOVE YOU!
39
19