He said "Liberate Michigan", He TOLD THEM TO LIBERATE MICHIGAN but won't take responsibility for these people who want to do what he ASKED?

legalboxers
https://localnews8.com/politics/2020/10/27/trump-appears-to-give-a-pass-at-the-domestic-kidnapping-plot-against-whitmer/

President Donald Trump repeatedly attacked Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat, during his rally in Lansing, Michigan, on Tuesday, at one point taking credit for the FBI thwarting a plot to kidnap her and then immediately downplaying the actual threat that had been posed to Whitmer.

“Your governor, I don’t thinks she likes me too much,” Trump joked, prompting a loud reaction from the crowd.

“Hey, hey, hey hey,” he told the audience, “I’m the one, it was our people that helped her out with her problem.
.
.
.
He said Liberate Michigan, He TOLD THEM TO LIBERATE MICHIGAN but wont take responsibility for these people who want to do what he ASKED?
6
5