He said "Liberate Michigan", He TOLD THEM TO LIBERATE MICHIGAN but won't take responsibility for these people who want to do what he ASKED?

legalboxers
https://localnews8.com/politics/2020/10/27/trump-appears-to-give-a-pass-at-the-domestic-kidnapping-plot-against-whitmer/

President Donald Trump repeatedly attacked Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat, during his rally in Lansing, Michigan, on Tuesday, at one point taking credit for the FBI thwarting a plot to kidnap her and then immediately downplaying the actual threat that had been posed to Whitmer.

“Your governor, I don’t thinks she likes me too much,” Trump joked, prompting a loud reaction from the crowd.

“Hey, hey, hey hey,” he told the audience, “I’m the one, it was our people that helped her out with her problem.
He said Liberate Michigan, He TOLD THEM TO LIBERATE MICHIGAN but wont take responsibility for these people who want to do what he ASKED?
He said "Liberate Michigan", He TOLD THEM TO LIBERATE MICHIGAN but won't take responsibility for these people who want to do what he ASKED?
Add Opinion