What or how could this happen - is this pure genius or pure stupidity and did the New Hampshire Justice System get OWNED?

legalboxers
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-prosecutor-landon-charges-dropped-20201028-n6fiovb5anfhbi5shpisxquzta-story.html
New Hampshire woman posed as prosecutor, dismissed her own charges: cops

A New Hampshire woman accused of drug possession and stalking brazenly pretended to be a prosecutor and dropped her own charges, according to police.
Lisa Landon, a 33-year-old woman from Littleton, allegedly used the court systemโ€™s electronic system late last year to file documents that would drop charges in three separate cases, the New Hampshire Union Leader reported Tuesday.
A state forensic examiner, who was scheduled to interview Landon, noticed in the system that the charges had been dropped and raised questions up the food chain with Hillsborough County prosecutors.
โ€œIt quickly became evident to the State that the document, as well as other documents in the file, had been filed fraudulently,โ€ Superior Court Judge David Anderson wrote in a ruling, according to the Union Leader.
===
I call my legal experts to give their OP on this...
@OlderAndWiser @Gwenhwyfar
What or how could this happen - is this pure genius or pure stupidity and did the New Hampshire Justice System get OWNED?
Trying to get creative with my posts.. and images...
Add Opinion