Why do latina women tend to be more affectionate? Why do they like me so much? Is Western Society severely flawed? Why are things so self-centered?

I love latina women. ❤️

I treat every woman in the same way regardless but for some reason I’ve had so many more positive interactions with Latina women. And that’s despite the language barriers in place.

They seem to appreciate me far more than the people I’ve lived around with for my entire life. And that means a lot coming from someone who’s grown used to being ignored in their day to day life.

I feel like money is the main thing that’s motivating Western Society. People aren’t being taught to love God and others but to seek status for themselves and material possession.

Why does everything have to be so self centered in our society?
1
3