What are your thoughts of this model announcing she wotn reveal the gender of her/his unborn baby until he/she is 18?

Anonymous
I mean really? Why? Will this baby will alreayd be born unigender? Will he/she be an alien with no female or male genitalia until "IT" is 18? I mean how can that lady say that? I mean you are getting out of your mom womb and you are immediately born a boy or a girl there is no anotehr gender in between when you are born. Unless the baby will born with both genitalia, but how can she know now and the baby is not born yet? I mean int he future probably the baby will identify him or her self as something in the middle but if you are 18 years old common it can easily be seen what are you?

What is this new social movement "progressive" she talks about int he article? Where in the heck this world is coming to? No gender, genderless, etc etc WTF? What is so wrong of beign just a woman or just a man? Just wonderingI dont understand really this new genderless thing is so trendy now among many people. Why they do that?

https://www.vogue.com/article/emily-ratajkowski-pregnant-announcement-digital-cover
4
3