GNP growth was up 33% a new record by Trump , how could you vote for Biden?

Bidensucks2020
To me , there is only one choice for President and that is Trump. He just set an all time record for growth in a quarter. I think anyone would be shooting themselves in the foot gambling on Biden. We also know he sold his office as VP and caused many Americans to lose good paying jobs that were sent to China. He also admitted on a video of his that he and Obama committed voting fraud. Then Twitter, Facebook covered for him and would not allow people to hear what he said.

Don't cause a Great Depression here in US , vote Trump like me. I don't want to lose my job. Please , please go with what is working whether you like him personally or not.
Up 33%
Up 33%
Also unemployment claims were the lowest since Virus started and shut down.
I have to go with Trump since he has the all time record now for economic growth in a quarter
I will risk a Great Depression and go with Biden who sold his office for money and did away with American jobs with China
GirlGuy
18
1