What was your last victory?

Rangers
Mine was two days ago in an otherwise shitty day, I was bidding on a handgun I really wanted on Gunbroker and with an hour left and only one other bidder who gave up pretty fast even though we were at half the retail price of it, I was feeling very confident and excited. But then another guy came in and started bidding up and up, I wanted it a lot so I continued bidding. Then I was about to get to retail price and I thought about letting him have it after he sent another bid. But then I reminded myself that Beretta is barely even manufacturing the gun anymore and it's the only one I could find that's in such excellent condition, the others had starting bids that were already above retail price by a good amount. Not wanting to lose it, I sent another bid with one minute remaining, it was $10 above retail price but it's in brand new condition and like I said, other options just weren't out there. There's a 15 minute fair warning, he tried to bid again but his max was above mine, so it only increased by one $5 bid and he gave up, thinking my max was much higher than it actually was. Now it's on the way and I felt exactly like the photo. What was your last victorious moment?
Add Opinion