What kind of spineless feckless turd buckets take money from 9/11 Victims. Oh I think you know. Maybe those who want to MAGA MAYBE?

legalboxers
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/new-york-elections-government/ny-nyc-911-fdny-funds-20201029-hpxpnpnbl5h7lhpf6sriek7dxa-story.html
Trump administration returns $3.4M taken from ailing 9/11 FDNY program in error

WASHINGTON —Ka-ching. The New York City Fire Department’s World Trade Center Treatment Program just got it’s pilfered millions back from the Federal Government -- $3,363,931.72, to be exact.
That news comes from a letter sent to Long Island’s Rep. Pete King (R-N. Y.) from Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin Wednesday night, finally ending a saga that began years ago with the federal government mysteriously docking payments meant to fund health care for firefighters and EMTs who got sick from serving at Ground Zero.
Mnuchin wrote he was “very pleased to inform” King that the money was wired to the program’s bank account in two payments that very day.
The money started vanishing in 2016, with no explanation to the Fire Department. Treasury officials said the city was notified generally, but when the FDNY’s chief medical officer started asking about the missing money, no one could provide an answer.
=======
LOOK AT THAT PHOTOGRAPH. DONT EVEN TRY AND LAUGH. OR MOCK OR SCOFF!!!
=====
I dont give a fuck about your whole "New York City harbors illegals" or "New York City had too many liberals".. You fuck with 9/11 victims, what kind of spineless fucks are you
10
5