Is It Better To Vote For A Chaos You Know Or A Chaos You Don't?

loveisbeautiful
Now, I know everybody on here is very intense about politics and has the tendency to take things the wrong way. So, I'll explain what I mean by chaos. 2020 has been a very crazy year full uncertainty and so much going on in the world plus what we all deal with in our own personal lives. So, that's a lot of chaos right there. Then there's the presidential election where both candidates have very different views and ideas of how the country should be ran, which is a different set of chaos (depending who you ask).

Is it better to stick with what you already know and know pretty much what to expect for another four years or is it better to vote for someone that's unknown to the people? Yes he's been in politics and yes he's been Vice President but nobody really knows what he'll do or how he'll choose to run the country which runs the risk of creating more problems in an already crazy time.

So, this is where the chaos part comes in, do you find it better to vote for chaos you already known and are familiar with and can predict what he'll do? Or, do you find it better to vote for a chaos you don't know and can't be sure what he'll do or if he'll make things better or worse?

Which chaos do you choose?
12
2