Trump supporters in trucks surrounded a Biden campaign bus in Texas and tried to run it off the road. Trump tweets "I love Texas" Is Trump insane?

jakerson181

A caravan of Trump supporters in close to 100 trucks and cars tried to run a Biden campaign bus and vehicles traveling with it on the way to a rally off the road on a Texas highway some brandishing weapons and shouting obscenities. Trump tweets a video of it with the message "I love Texas". And Eric Trump was on Facebook encouraging them to do this. The president and his scumbag children are openly advocating and encouraging violence by his supporters against the supporters of his opponent. This is disgraceful. Can you imagine if Biden encouraged his supporters to run Trump supporters off the road potentially creating a multiple vehicle accident and possibly fatalities. Do campaign buses now need to have machine guns installed to protect themselves. Don't you ignorant Trumptard ever lecture anyone again about violence and BLM.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/video-trump-supporters-tried-to-run-biden-bus-off-road-1084484/
Trump supporters in trucks surrounded a Biden campaign bus in Texas and tried to run it off the road. Trump tweets I love Texas Is Trump insane?
And if you Trumptards want to comment, you won't be able to do it as gutless blue anons like most of you do. You'll have to put your name to it.
4
8