What if it turns out that the polls are wrong once again and trump wins the election?

Stoner710
Polls are good there are data a lot of my fellow Republican don’t like the polls because they were completely wrong last time. Now in 2020 we are 1 day from the elections now as much as I don’t like the Direction of the polls but we need data Operating without data is asinine. But quite frankly I do hope they’re wrong. What are these polls currently are in Marjon American that have Biden up slightly. Now What if it turns out these polls are wrong and Trump does win other than I would be happy about it but on a practical level what does that mean does that mean these polling places need to learn to code as Ben Shapiro says. Do they need to reevaluate the way they do the polls how do you think we could fix the data so that it would not be wrong
1
8