Has anyone else noticed how the pink upvotes and downvotes have changed politically on this website?

Kaazsz
I’ve been on here for a long time. I was a rabid liberal leftist. Back then, pink thumbs up and down we’re always agreeing with my own leftist beliefs... except a couple notable pink conservatives who blocked me back then in my rabid liberal days.

As I woke up from my leftist brainwashing, and began to see all forms of rational political thought, I noted that it was rare to see pink thumbs up for conservative ideas, and thumbs down for liberal ideas.

But I’ve been noticing over the past couple of years that this was changing slowly over time. I’ve noticed a swing among the women on this site. Either a lot of conservative women are signing up for the site, or a lot if y’all have been changing your minds on politics.

Surely the men in here have noticed? For the longest time women on here were almost strictly leftists except those very few staunch female conservatives. You’d see guys on here arguing with women about socialism. Women telling us men that we were simply born selfish, and that women who favor socialist policy, are clearly the sex who believes in fairness and good. Now I see women arguing conservative points, arguing for liberty, arguing for freedom. I think it’s great!

I’m sure there’s still plenty of leftist women who believed once upon a time, that females were biologically designed to be fair and value equality, and tend towards leftist beliefs. But I think by now they should see that’s not true at all. And that people’s political beliefs are not biological. They are based on logic, facts, and perspectives. And women have been waking up it seems to me. Waking up to the liberal brainwashing that a lot of us grew up on.
0
1