If you could start a non-profit charity, what would be the cause and why does it mean so much to you?

knottywriter
Simple for me. I would start a charity to help all those affected by emotional abuse. EA is more likely to lead to suicide than any other form of abuse. It can accompany other forms of abuse like physical and sexual abuse, but is always the worst factor because the scars of emotional abuse cannot be seen. They are easy to cover up with a fake smile while all the time you are hurting. Bullying is obviously the most visible aspect of this in today's culture but it extends beyond just bullying. I would not only use the resources of the non-profit to assist those who need to leave abusive situations, but also use it provide therapy and push for reform in our domestic violence laws to address emotional abuse more seriously.
3
1