If the internet and smartphones weren't invented or not as widespread, would society still have a "men" problem?

UncleJessieRabbit
I am talking about the "Men Going Their Own Way" (MGTOW) movement or philosophy. I know, that shit has been starting under the surface since the sexual revolution and feminist movement of the 60s and 70s, but since the internet became widely distributed and society depending completely on everything being connected, and even more with the smartphone -- we now see that the social inequities and bad effects became exponentially worse.

Do you believe if the internet and smartphones didn't become as widespread, would many men (particularly younger men) not be as jaded with society that they drop out or avoid the opposite gender?
0
3