How many conservatives or right leaning voters would join me in congratulations and wishing Joe Biden well should he prove to win the election?

AlexanderAnttila
I feel that we ought to be the change we desire in the midst of historically polarized and toxic politics. Yes, I supported and wished for Trump to prevail, but should he not as it seems to be currently, I will not erupt, complain, offer insults, curses or anything of the sort. Nor will I take to the streets in violent protests and looting. I can only hope a number of left leaning voters or leftists will share this sentiment should Trump end up winning after all.
I will join in congratulations.
I will not join in congratulations.
GirlGuy
6
14