Why are people so quick to assume someones lying without listening to the persons story?

Anonymous
I recently just posted a question asking if i should get help after witnessing a little girl get sexually assaulted on her way to school.

Unfortunately something else extremely similar happened to another little girl in London recently and i was accused of lying and this girl reported me for trolling.

I tried to explain but this isn't uncommon in the UK or Europe right now thanks to the wonderful immigration systems we have.

Its already been hard for me and others to deal with what we saw and then to be acussed of lying and made to feel like a bad person by someone who isn't even willing to listen. If the girl who reported me is reading this your stupid and extremely navie if you think only one little girl in the UK gets sexually assaulted on her walk to school in a week. It happens to hundreds of little girls everyday. I hope you feel proud of yourself.
23 d
I think it's best to stay off this site. It's just making me more upset but people actually think this is funny to make jokes out of and tell me im making it up because it happened to another little girl today and was in the media.
2
1