Who is your congressional Rep in your district? What is your estimation of his/ her work ethic, commitment , effectiveness, political leanings?

I know who my congress rep In my district is. Details below.
I know who my congressional rep in my district is... I think poorly of them. Details below.
I do not know who my congressional rep in my district is.
Vote C
I don’t care
Vote D
I know my congressional rep in my district.. my opinion is mixed. Details below.
Vote E
GirlGuy
23 d
Sorry. A should read :

“I know who my congressional district rep is. I think highly of her/ him.”

Incidentally guys. If you want to learn more about your rep, you can check them out on govtrack. us

Break down of their Voting history ; bill proposals ; bill passing; collaborations; ideology score ; leadership rank ; responsibilities ; committees; goals etc etc

Ok thanks!! 💗
12
3