(Details below) Would you be willing to take a gender swap pill for some goodies?

Jake1415
As someone who is curious about the opposite sex, I might be willing to take a gender swap pill. In case your wondering what a gender swap is... its exactly what it seems, you become the opposite gender. Seen in most cases in TV, adult content, and YouTube channels but let me explain the choices above... imagine a year ago, your country (where you live) fell into chaos and you wanted move but, had no money nor a place to stay... then scientists came to your door offering you a choice. They will give you an experimental pill that will gender swap you to an unknown amount and will give you something in exchange...1) a few MILLION dollars 2) give you a free ticket to your dream country set with a simple two story house, plenty of food and water, as well and internet + cable as well as a standard car from that country that has decent stats. Or you could simply not take the pill and take the chance that the chaos will end soon and you can live as the gender you are... which do you choose?
Gender swap only to get the money
Gender swap only if i can be set up in my favorite country
No gender swap for me
Vote C
GirlGuy
0
3