What are the good things that Trump did for the united states of America? Honest and serious?

Jaximus-Lion
Am from Sweden and frankly i don't even care about Swedish politics , i don't even vote, so i can complain about people's choice :P (this is pure sarcasm aka: joking)
So all what i have Heard and shows on social media how bad Trump is/was , but what about the good things he did? Is there any? Just asking for me, not for a friend? Anons are welcome
24 d
FYI: The troops and oil executive companies did not leave the middle east, how do i know? I am from Iraq and I live in Sweden and I know people in Iraq whom are still working with American companies.
The peace between muslim countries and Israel that is just golden BS written on paper to make things look good for all the countries that took part of it.
The rest! I am looking into it, some things are accurate and some are not
2
12