Should America be divided into two countries - one liberal and one conservative?

Anonymous
I think in the last election it became so obvious that America is deeply divided not only in terms of ideology, not just in terms of vision for the future, but even in terms of basic facts. There is virtually nothing to unite Americans at the moment. The two sides hate each other, the differences are so serious that any attempts at unification are simply doomed. I think that if the current situation is maintained, conflicts and problems will only increase. How about this - to divide America into two parts - one conservative and one liberal. In the conservative part will go to live all conservative Americans, those from small towns and rural areas, the religious, those who are proud of America and its past. All liberals, LGBT, feminists, socialists, non-religious, BLM will go to the liberal part. It sounds extreme, but I think it's the only working solution in the long run. What do you think?
1
15