Should cash be banned in order to control people better?

purplepoppy
If we totally remove cash from society and force people to use cards instead we can control people much more effectively. If I have a £10 note I can spend it in any shop I want and buy anything I want. But if it's by card that can be controlled. We can stop alcoholics buying alcohol, we can stop fat people buying junk food.
Even better we can restrict where people can use their cards. By making it impossible for them to use it outside a given area we can effectively limit how far people can travel because they won't be able to buy food or fuel outside the range we determine.
Think of how much crime we'd reduce if there was no cash to buy drugs, prostitutes, stolen goods etc

I think it's time to go cashless because people need to be kept under control.
19 d
Don't give me that freedom crap. People who spout that just want to get up to no good or do stuff that would negatively impact others.
46
10