Welp my Sexual Affair is over because she got caught (He doesn't know who I am) - but how am I now the bad guy because I won't be in a relationship?

ronaldo75
So the girl I was having sex with moved in with her boyfriend and like a moron sent her man a message that was meant for more. She didn't have my phone number (we spoke 100% over a fake facebook account I have) so unless she wants to go and tell him who I am, he has no way to find out. NOW, he's thrown her out of his apartment even though she already broke lease on her old place so she's with her sister and brother-in-law. She's trying to start a relationship with me and move in even though I've made it CRYSTAL clear that I don't get into official relationships with cheaters. Now she's playing the victim game, saying men are all dogs, that I used her for sex and all this other bullshit. We're off of class for this week since it's a Wednesday class and yesterday was veterans day - but she's threatening to "embarrass me" next week in class if I cut her off completely.

What's some advice incase she tries to #metoo me? We're still team partners on a school project that's not going to be complete until December. Hit-and-run sex is NOT rape, so I have no idea what she's planning.
You shouldn't have ever gotten into this situation in the first place
You did right to just have your fun knowing it wouldn't last - let her deal with the consequences
GirlGuy
23 d
So the girl I was having sex with moved in with her boyfriend and like a moron sent her man a message that was meant for me.
5
8