Why don't people support mixed martial arts and other fighting combat sports but then glorify and support the military killing innocent people?

blondfrog
MMA is one of the few types of fighting sports that is sanctioned by the government. On top of that it doesn't involved purposefully killing people. Yeah not everyone in the U. S. military kills innocent civilians or worse yet innocent children but many of them do. Everyone yesterday is like oh lets celebrate veterans day. By the way I am not anti military. I just don't support the way a country like the U. S. goes and invades other countries and starts killing. If your defending your own country when another country tried to invade it then by all means fight. If you are only going to a country and trying to kill the enemy that is trying to kill you then also by all means fight to the death. However we shouldn't support a countries military that causes more drone strikes and caused more causalities then any other ISIS or any other terrorist group has ever caused or tortures people who were in no way involved in a the war. This is one of the few least violent pictures I can share. The others would be considered too grotesque here, but google abu Gahrib prison torture. The U. S. military after months and months of torturing wrongfully accused Iraqi prisoners who were put in there by Saddam. They ended up getting torturing by U. S. military. They would make them eat their shit, smear their whole body and face with it, cut them, mutilate their limbs, the types of tortures' were endless.
Why dont people support mixed martial arts and other fighting combat sports but then glorify and support the military killing innocent people?
I agree that's disgusting they need to be held accountable
I'd rather have a military like this who defends our country than no military at all.
People are stupid and have no logic. I agree you should support mma if you support the military.
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
4