I believe my neighbors may be abusing their child and I'm unsure what to do. Help?

AlexDeLarge
I'm not 100% positive of this, though. I live in an apartment and constantly hear the family above me screaming at each, loud bangs and a child always crying. By the cries I can tell it's an older child, maybe 4 or 5, only because I hear it crying and running followed by more screaming from the parents. I read an article online that in Canada you cannot report this anonymously and the child welfare center gave a caller's name to the accused who then went on to make the caller's life hell. I'm torn about this.
15 d
UPDATE!!! I spoke with the building superintendent and he's going to take care of this situation. I hope actions will properly be taken in this matter. Thanks for all of the feedback everyone 😊
2
3