How are you managing under the ammo shortage?

Through the pandemic, we've seen record gun sales and massive demand for ammo however ammo manufacturers have only shrugged their shoulders in response, this has led to an ammo shortage unlike anything we've ever seen before. Everywhere you look, it's out of stock and long overdue in just about every caliber. There's gunbroker, but you'll be paying at least 10× the retail price if you want a shot at winning the ammo. I haven't managed too well but luckily before the shortage, I made plenty of 270 ammo and I'm okay on 7.62×39, I have brass for reloading but primers are faring even worse than ammo with the shortage and I have just one 100 tray left of primers for 9mm then I'm out. I've bought some 32 and 25 on Lucky Gunner, which is by far the best place to buy ammo but they're now all out of stock as well, I haven't seen a single box of 380 acp in many months online or in person besides gunbroker but I'm not paying $2.40 per round when it's supposed to cost $0.22 per round. This is the closest thing to an all out ammo apocalypse and I'm very disappointed in ammo manufacturers for responding to it by stopping production and leaving us dry. How have you managed?
Add Opinion