Do you think certain Blacks are overdoing it and asking for superiority?

Anonymous
I'll give you a real life example I encountered once. There was a black co-worker that even after getting paid equally like the rest of us, still complained. She wanted to get paid more and get promoted. She acted as if she deserved more privileges and really thought being black was the reason for getting promoted when it wasn't.

The reason for not getting the administrative position was because she lacked true leadership skills and simply had no other greater qualities. Overall do you think certain Blacks are nowadays going too far (similar to how some extreme feminists are behaving like) and fighting for superiority this time? That's not what MLK fought for.
14 d
I'll give you another example:
A burglar who happens to be black robs your house (putting your family in danger), you shoot him and all of the sudden just because he was black... there is a riot, you get in trouble and it's a hate crime because ''oh no, you shot a black guy''.
14 d
''really thought being black was the reason for NOT getting promoted when it wasn't.''
10
3