Why do some guys slept around and then prefere a girl with low bodycount but also get mad at this girl for not wanting a male c**t like him?

Dont prefere a thing you can't offer. So if you are a male cunt, why should women with low bodycount accept you. This happen to me a lot. I usually dont slut-shame anyone for being promiscuos but i can't stand hypocritical idiots and so i only slut-shame such hypocritical cunts. These son of b*tches also end up threating me for not wanting their fugly/whorish ass. Then people , who are also very hypocritical, ask me why i am so agressive. I am surrounded by people who are stucked in stone age. Sometime i really want to get ride of these people. If killing was legal, i would be a serial killer because of these people
10 d
I will block/ report all of you if you can't answere my question in non insulting way. If you are here to insult me, you will get blocked for one day. I know some of you are these male cunts and get mad for being rejected. Not all girls into second hand dirty broken dildos -this is for idiots who compare people with keys/doors
3
0