Anyone else astonished about these accusations towards Trump?

I’m exhausted of having to defend the man on so many damn lies. 95% of what’s claimed is a lie or extremely misrepresented. I don’t understand how people don’t think these things through and dig just a little past surface level research. I don’t like what Trumps done on a number of issues- but literally none of that consists of emotion or Democratic talking points. How are there so many people who refuse to listen to logic and reasoning? Anytime I get into it on here about Trump, the other person ends up not replying and blocking me after I show them that they have been misled. It’s just blind hatred. If you were wrong on a claim, just own up to it my god. The emotional maturity of some of these grown adults is astonishing. Anytime I’ve been wrong on here, I acknowledge it and learn from it.
0
4