Is my opinion on life dark and sad?

Cookie_Dough_Munch
Apparently I'm incapable of love and I'm unlovable.

I used Daniel Sloss' views and Tissues by Imtiaz Dharker.
Things aren't made to last. As soon as something exists it is meant to leave, break or be forgotten. You must accept it. We live in a planned obsolescent world. You must enjoy the happiness and reflect in the sadness. There is no light without the dark. Everything in life has a expiry date. Your life is always changing.

Life isn't about chasing happiness. Once you start chasing happiness you'll never be satisfied and that leads to filling the void with material objects, drink, drugs, sex etc. In Tissues Dharker questions our need to prove our existence. Life isn't about making a name for yourself or being remembered. You die and fade into history. You should do what you want to do, experience things.

Love doesn't have an objective definition. I believe love is about longing for someone to always be there. Wanting to share the happiness with that person and when times get rough you want that person right there with you. After a long day all you want to do is see them. People fight, have spats, disagree but love is seeing past it. At the end of the day you want them around because they make your life better.

People force themselves into other peoples lives or hold on to people that don't want to stay. If you love someone and they want to leave then let them go. Making them stay just causes more pain and the relationship is doomed to fail if you feel trapped. The harder you hold on the more painful it is to let go. Brace yourself because you will lose things people will leave it is inevitable.

People come and go all the time. You must see the loss as the beauty of life. Remember the good times you spent together and be grateful you got to meet them. Whether they fuck you over or bring you joy you must appreciate them for who they are.

I don't think my outlook on life is dark, sad and pessimistic. What do you think?
Is my opinion on life dark and sad?
11
0