How do we change toxic male, patriarchal, outdated and misoginist views?

MAC1983
This is a very broad question: however I will leave you with this - In my country we have a saying that goes: "Neither 8 nor 80!"

Here's an example to start you off:
All black men in general recognize black women as strong, and powerful, and even more worthy of respect in some cases.

Unfortunately, that does not stop them from being abusive and blaming them for the their own problems and shortcomings.

That is not an exclusive of black men or black women, unfortunately, or it would be a hell of a lot easier to solve!

The problem is in patriarchal toxic male bullshit and unfair unequal and completely backwards positions in society.

But if I knew how to change that I would be a trillionaire and you would not have a problem, sadly. That is a different problem I will make a question about now.

Members of the Guy ask Girl community: rather than doing an analysis of what exists today, what do you think we have to do, right now, as a planet, as communities, as men and women, to start improving and try to heal those wounds and bridge the gaps that will make us move ever forward, never backwards?
4
14