Why should a rapist and a false-accusator get the same crime when they dont do the same crime? How do you also prove that someone is false accusator?

hi_it_is_me123
Do people know that rapists get female hormons in order stop his extrem sexual drive and so he stop raping again anyone as a therapy methode? Do you also want to do to that to a false accusator although it would not also stop her/him to do that same crime? Stop thinking with emotions. So i dont understand the point in giving both the same punishment. Both need a different therapy and jail time. The point of a jail is also to fix these people with therapy. It does not make sense to give them these both the same punishment/therapy.
I dont know america but nothing will also happen to you in Europe or where i live if the person who falsely accuse you without proof, even rape victims get denied for having lack of evidence. So i dont understand the big deal. I even saw a girl with full of bruises and police dont do anything since they could not say if it really was her ex boyfriend.
Updates:
3 d
I can understand people who live in America since there you dont need any proof to accuse someone for rape. Innocent until proven does not exist when it comes to sexual crimes in America. So i really can understand your frustration when someone can accuse you without proof in America. This is really terrible
Why should a rapist and a false-accusator get the same crime when they dont do the same crime? How do you also prove that someone is false accusator?
Add Opinion