Well guess who got #METOO'd and is coming out of it with out a scratch? I have to admit this feels AMAZING? SHE RUINED HER LIFE IN THE PROCEES LOL?

ronaldo75
If you already know the backstory skip down to where it says "update". If not read below.

So for those who don't know I'm SINGLE but started having a secret affair with a female classmate who didn't tell me she had a boyfriend until after we'd had sex. I kept it going for a while and she got so hot and loved the situation so much that she MOVED IN with her boyfriend because the 'hidden' nature of the affair excited her so much.

WITHIN ONE FUCKING WEEK she slipped up and send him a graphically sexual text message that was meant for me. She had already given up her apartment but her boyfriend threw her out anyway. She then insisted that start an official relationship with her and let her move into my place. I told her I DO NOT get into official situations with cheaters. She ended up having to stay with her sister and her brother-in-law who apparently see her as common trash now, so she responded by immediately threatening me and saying we would "embarrass me" in class, we're also teammates on a very important school project. The first time we had sex was actually some impulsive insanity that happened while we were working on the project. Well she did try to embarrass me.
Dont laugh, you don't know what she's going through. Her life is destroyed over impulsive sex you could've stopped
Bang your CHEST, you dunked on her even after she tried to destroy you.
GirlGuy
1 mo
UPDATE:
This BITCH first went to the professor and told him that I was 'making her feel uncomfortable' while working on our term project and the professor told her that he would give her an extension so she could complete it on her own. He also told her that he could only remove me from the class if she opened a case with the Office of Student Affairs, which she WENT RIGHT AHEAD AND DID. Only her dumb ass made the classic case of trying to #metoo me even though i have thousands of text messages
1 mo
text messages where she's begging me not only for sex but also to be in a relationship with her. We also had sex twice after she was caught but never worked on the project a single time, I have since finished it on my own and have it complete 2 weeks before we present it. Before you ask the two sexual encounters AFTER the drama started were 1) because sex with crazy is so good and 2) I was setting her up.
3
3