So apparently a white person making ethnic food is now racist and considered cultrual appropriation, Why can't the left leave people alone?

worldscolide
Basically i love to cook. My best types of food are Italian and Mexican foods. According to the left, i am no longer permitted to cook these kinds of foods because im white. Apparently i am racist for loving ethnic foods. Why the hell can't the left just leave us normal people alone? On a side note, i absolutely will not stop cooking ethnic foods. They can fuck them selves if they think i will change for them. I post this to illustrate just how incredibly stupid the left is.
1 mo
If you dont have a real answer and wish to call me a troll, please note your comment will be deleted and your account reported for trolling.
7
34