Do you think the pre-covid world will ever fully return? Is it likely to never make a come back?

Anonymous
the reality is its almost December and this covid thing has been going on since March , at some point you have to ask yourself if things are really going to return to normal in 2021 and what a new normal might look like? true a vaccine will help greatly if they really work as well as claimed.
guess i'm starting to feel that things like crowded downtown nightclubs , large indoor concerts, large music festivals , in person job fairs , in person job interviews , buffet restaurants , door to door sales , all face a very uncertain future

what do you think might be most likely to not return post covid? even if things improve it might just be too high risk or passe by then
Updates:
1 mo
it surprises me too whats not making a comeback , vending machines an example they were largely disappearing pre covid and even with people trying to avoid people in person they've largely continued to fade away and most places barely have any , but you think they'd be the perfect way to avoid an in person interaction
1 mo
i'm sure a lot of aspects of our daily life will eventually return or resemble more pre covid times especially with a vaccine. although i suspect certain things or trends will be harder to overcome. such as online dating , zoom interviews , online shopping , take out food deliveries ,
Do you think the pre-covid world will ever fully return? Is it likely to never make a come back?
Add Opinion