What will happen with the great reset?

Rangers
Leaders across the world have been coming out recently with plans to conduct a "reset" of society where they take complete total power over their people and create a new world power filled with people committed to taking as much power away from the people as possible. Their plans are to take away civilans guns, censor and criminally prosecute anyone who disagrees with them, take away the right to free speech, take away their livelihood and replace them with artificial intelligence, tax them so high that they have literally no money, increase surveillance even more to ensure that they are aware of your every move and exactly where you are around the clock, and even going as far as killing anyone who would even consider disagreeing with them. We've never seen anything this tyrannical since the Nazi regime attempted to take over the world and this time we have almost no leaders willing to oppose them, that's unlikely to change with a possible Biden presidency on the way through massive voter fraud and the court's unwillingness to take action despite massive amounts of conclusive proof of fraud taking place to ensure a Biden win. This is a very scary time and I can only prepare for the worst at this point as I will not be subservient to the tyrannical government on the way to destroy my country and I will do what I have to in order to stop it, if that means carrying out insurgent attacks against the government if it gets to that point, I will. What do you believe will happen with the great reset?
Add Opinion