Why are we getting a federal legal marijuana bill and in the same bill banning the ownership of big cats in a stimulus package?

You can tell by my name yes I agree with the legalization of marijuana don’t really care if people on Tiger is not really everybody watch Tiger king for some reason became an issue. now as much as I support marijuana legalization should this really be an issue while we’re in the middle of a pandemic people need money to pay their rent or have some sort of protection from getting kicked out of their apartment but now we’re talking about legal marijuana and banning the ownership of tigers and lions. Seriously past is stimulus package or get the fuck out of office.

I swear we need to pass amendment that says that a bill can’t be no longer than 100 pages long. I would prefer bills that were no longer than 20 pages long seriously stop passing these 2000 page Omni bus packages that no one has read. Seriously who can read 2000 pages within eight hours
1
3