Why are we so divided politically and how can we come together and mend divisions?

Catlover1999
I’m mostly talking about the USA🇺🇸 and UK🇬🇧 (but feel free to talk about your country). Here in Britain we’re still divided over Brexit and by left and right wing but nowhere near as much as America is right now over BLM, Trump, left & right. I mean we’ve had a few largely peaceful protests about Boris Johnson and the government’s absurd coronavirus lockdown rules and a few statues have come down in BLM protests but it’s nothing like America where entire cities have set ablaze and the centre of the nation’s democracy was raided.
8 d
It wasn’t easy to select the most helpful guy and girl since there were so many answers. I do ask that everyone is respectful and doesn’t call each other names and stuff. Healing division isn’t about agreeing with each other but being able to have a conversation with one another without insulting each other. This isn’t Twitter.
45
11