Anyone else here under the impression that the Capitol Hill “terrorists” collectively did nothing wrong? Isn’t it our right to hold govt accountable?

Jack9949
I mean sure there were a few of them that were definitely violent and could be considered “terrorists”

Like the guys who beat a police officer to death with a fire hydrant. Or the ones that yelled they wanted to hang Mike Pence.

Trump should only charge those guys but pardon everyone else.

I don’t really feel all that bad for a bunch of police officers that are butthurt they got overwhelmed by protesters shoving them out of the way and throwing punches at them when they were covered in full riot gear to begin with.

I most especially don’t feel sorry for all the Congresspeople who had to delay their session for a few hours all because they planned on certifying what THEY ACKNOWLEDGE as a fraudelent election.

Like we’re not supposed to protest that?

Isn’t it our right as American citizens to hold our government accountable for its misdeeds?

After all if those police officers had any semblence of decency they would all resign immediately since It’s obvious we live under a Communist system.

Whereby the government manufactured its own votes to undermine the will of the people they claim to represent.

We had every right to be there. After all the government only governs under consent of the GOVERNED. And we’re the ones that pay for the Capitol Building with OUR tax money. We own the place. Because we’re *SUPPOSED* to be in control of who we send to represent us there.

At the end of the day the effort was worthless because the media twisted the narrative, manufactured lies, and everything remained unchanged.
Updates:
1 mo
Since when are UNARMED TRESSPASSERS considered TERRORISTS?

Who makes these definitions?
Anyone else here under the impression that the Capitol Hill “terrorists” collectively did nothing wrong? Isn’t it our right to hold govt accountable?
Add Opinion