Do you think this generation is facing a huge identity and communication problems even though social media made it easier to reach people?

Madladd
I mean it seems to be people are starting to make accounts on twitter, facebook etc even on GAG with an anoymous identity that in my opinion isn't good in the long run becuase during this pendamic everything is online. And when everything is anoymous people get used to it and start to drift away from realistic communication and goals. And if they meet someone online (tinder) it's for one night sex which means they know nothing about each other. And if we meet a person in real life we argue on hatred and neglection like women rights etc.. so do you think that people are becoming less human and more data!
Yes, i do!.
No, i don't let me be freaky online and awkward im real life.
GirlGuy
3
3