Can you help me understand NY and Californians?

lightbulb27
These groups are primarily democratic/liberals and believe in the global warming, oceans rising, and such and such. They decry the inner parts of the country in favor of their cities.

Specifically for NYers, these are some of the brightest and smartest of people as the "big apple" draws top talent from major universities. Granted, there are many different types of people, but these are generalities that can be applied... for those with lots of cash to move out.

But then...

They start moving to places like... Florida... in droves. A place in which their own global warming thinking, is likely to receded into the ocean and undergo horrific hurricanes as such storms become larger and more powerful. How fast are they going to run when they see very large reptiles swimming around their house after hurricanes strike?

There appears to be an integrity or logic issue... do they really believe in global warming? Do they think that creating a hundred million electric cars is going to improve the matter?

Do you think NYers are better swimmers than most other people?
3
15