Do you think it's a bad thing if someone is over the age of 23 and doesn't know how to cook?

MCheetah
I can't cook well. Then again, I haven't lived somewhere with a real kitchen in a very long time. This is the "kitchen" of current sh*thole room my new job just had me move me into (and I had to buy the f*cking microwave myself for $100). This bullsh*t-ass fake "fridge" is so small, it can't even hold actual food in it; just leftover take-out.
Do you think its a bad thing if someone is over the age of 23 and doesnt know how to cook?
But even when I did live alone and had a somewhat-kitchen, I really disliked cooking my own food. It tastes like crap, I never get any better at it, I hate doing dishes, and I'm impatient at waiting 30-60 minutes when I'm hungry now. Not to mention, I work until 10pm, and have to walk twenty minutes to work by foot, and often too tired to cook when I get home.

It's not that I'm "too dumb" or immature to cook; I just seriously hate doing it. But I know other people think cooking is an adult requirement or something; like it's mandatory to be a chef in order to be mature and independent, or something. What do you think? (Please keep the comment civil.)
Yes; every adult should know how to cook their own meals.
No; cooking doesn't necessarily have anything to do with being an independent adult.
I dunno know, man.
Vote C
GirlGuy
13
9