What does conservatives and liberal values actually mean to you? How do you define your conservative and liberal values on a individual level?

This isn't in reference how government should or shouldn't be operated. I'm just very curious what your values as a conservatives or liberal mean to you.
1 mo
Please don't make reference to the function of politics or government. I understand what liberal or conservative politics are.

This question is what liberal and conservative values mean to you at a individual level and how you live your life as a liberal and conservative and how those values guide you.
1
5